As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. ASICS #ad
Midnight/Frosted Almond, 9W, ASICS Women's Gel-Kayano 26 D Running Shoes #adASICS #ad
- Spevafoam 45 lasting - employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort. Flytefoam lyte technology - ASICS lightest weight midsole formulation that provides continuous cushion thanks to organic nano fibers.
Flytefoam propel technology - ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
Trusstic system technology - Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe. Duomax support system - a dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
2. ASICS #ad
Silver Grey/Turquoise/Lime Punch, ASICS Women's Gel-Venture 5 Running Shoe, 8.5 D US #adASICS #ad
- Removable foam sockliner accommodates orthotics. Trail-specific outsole with multisurface traction. Gel cushioning System. Rugged neutral runner in mesh with bright overlays. High-abrasion rubber.
3. ASICS #ad
9.5M, ASICS Women's Gel-Excite 6 Running Shoes, Steel Grey/Papaya #adASICS #ad
- Amplifoam midsole - engineered to maintain durability at softer densities, comfort, providing better flexibility, and platform adaptability ideal for natural running.
Rearfoot gel technology cushioning system - Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance. Ortholite sockliner - moisture management Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.
4. ASICS #ad
ASICS Women's Gel-Venture 7 Running Shoes, Black/Piedmont Grey, 8M #adASICS #ad
- Rearfoot gel technology cushioning system - Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
5. ASICS #ad
ASICS Women's Gel-Venture 6 Running-Shoes,Carbon/Black/Pink Peacock,7 Medium US #adASICS #ad
- Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability. Ahar outsole: acronym for asics high Abrasion Rubber. Trail specific outsole: Reversed lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.
Removable sockliner: A sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic. Removable sockliner: A sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic. Rearfoot gel cushioning system: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
|Part Number||T7G6N.9790-079-7 Medium US|
6. ASICS #ad
9.5M, ASICS Women's Gel-Nimbus 21 Running Shoes, Black/Dark Grey #adASICS #ad
- Plus 3 midsole technology - 3mm of additional height on women's models helps relieve achilles tension. Flytefoam propel technology - ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound. Heel clutching system technology - Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
Reflectivity - contains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low light hours. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability. Ahar outsole - acronym for asics high Abrasion Rubber.
7. ASICS #ad
Heritage Blue/Peacoat, ASICS Women's Gel-Quantum 180 4 Shoes, 8.5M #adASICS #ad
- Soft fabric lining. Padded tongue and collar. Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response. Support Type: Neutral. Complete your run or training time in total confidence with the springy bounce and cushioned support of the ASICS® GEL-Quantum 180 4 running shoe! Predecessor: geL-Quantum 180 3.
Surface: road. Differential: 10 mm. Heel/toe: 22 mm/12 mm
lightweight mesh and synthetic upper with an athletic-inspired silhouette.
Ortholite® insole offers exceptional underfoot support and moisture-managing properties. Solyte® midsole delivers featherweight cushioning and long-lasting durability. Forefoot and rearfoot GEL® cushionin. Seamless construction in the forefoot helps eliminate the likelihood of irritation. Lace-up closure.
8. ASICS #ad
Indigo Blue/Indigo Blue/Orchid, 8.5 M US, ASICS Gel-Excite 4 Women's Running Shoe #adASICS #ad
- Surface: road. Differential: not provided. Breathable mesh upper with synthetic leather overlays for structural support. Run forward and further with the ASICS® Gel-Excite 4! Predecessor: Gel-Excite 3.
Cushioning: Maximum cushioning. Traditional lace-up closure. Plush tongue and collar for a more comfortable fit. Mesh lining for a breathable wear.
Support type: Neutral to underpronation supination. Rearfoot gel® cushioning system attenuates impacting shock and allows for a smooth transition to midstance. Rubber outsole. Imported. Measurements:
Weight: 9 oz. Removable foam insole supplies light underfoot cushioning. Eva midsole for lasting plush.
9. ASICS #ad
ASICS Women's Gel-Contend 5 Running Shoes, MID Grey/ICY Morning, 8.5W #adASICS #ad
- Please click here for more information about ASICS® Running Technology. Amplifoam™ mid. Heel/toe: 21 mm/11 mm. Built for the low-mileage runner looking for a versatile, everyday shoe.
The asics® gel-contend® 5 running shoe has the lightweight durability and superior traction to take your running workout to the next level. Padded tongue and collar. Laminate mid-foot cage provides structural support.
Ortholite® sockliner provides excellent underfoot support, comfort, and moisture management. Predecessor: GEL-Contend 4. Breathable mesh and synthetic upper materials. Surface: road. Cushioning: lightweight, flexible response. Lace-up closure. Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel. Support type: Neutral to underpronation. Differential: 10 mm.
10. ASICS #ad
8 M US, ASICS Women's Gel-Noosa Tri 11 Running Shoe, Asics Blue/White/Hot Pink #adASICS #ad
- Impact guidance system with Asics design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
Propulsion trusstic mimics connective tissue in the foot by creating tension as foot enters propulsion stage. Features enhanced cushioning and durability.
Dynamic duomax support system this evolution of duomax system enhances stability and support, with EVA. And speVA. Rearfoot and forefoot gel cushioning systems attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement on multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
|Model||GEL-Noosa Tri 11-W|